Motion Drive - Rent your dream
Our vision: to make the „super sports car experience“
available for our customers real.
We fulfill the wishes of every car enthusiast through the whole bandwidth of the automative fascination, from the classic Porsche 911 until the exotic Lamborghini Gallardo. Besides that, we help many newcomers to this world of sports cars to become enthusiasts!
With seven nationwide locations in Berlin, Munich, Hamburg, Frankfurt a.M., Düsseldorf, Stuttgart and Magdeburg, next to a European network, Motion Drive is one of the biggest rental companies for exclusive sports cars in Europe. Thanks to our in-house service department to maintain and take care of the cars, and the Europe-wide effective car logistics network; it is possible to offer every sports car, every time, everywhere in Germany and Europe.
As an owner-managed premium quality company, individual customer orientation and intensive service for our customers are our most important concerns. This makes it possible for you to experience the speed, performance, perfection and emotions of our exotic cars and make this into an unique and unforgettable experience.
With personal deliveries, one-way rentals, and customized solutions, we guarantee our customers flexibility and driving pleasure at the highest level. We do not just offer classic car rentals; next to this, we also provide our clients very special experiences with racetrack events, guided sports car tours, and customized solutions for teambuilding and incentive events in the B2B sector.
- Years of experience with exclusive sports car rentals
- High capacities in the car and logistics fleet to realize complex solutions
- Car availability »at anytime and anywhere«
- Germany-wide and extensive network of cooperation partners
- Locations at all important urban areas in Germany
- Excellent client-orientated and professional service
- Individual solutions
- Establishment of Motion Drive in Magdeburg.
- The car park consists of Porsche 911 and Audi R8.
- Expanding with another Audi R8.
- Expanding with two Audi R8’s, Lamborghini Gallardo, Ferrari 360 Modena, Porsche 911, and BMW M6.
- Move to new premises with adjoining service area.
- Establishment of an own Europe-wide transport fleet.
- Startup own racetrack events.
- New locations in Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Stuttgart.
- Expanding car park with another twelve vehicles, including Gumpert Apollo Sport, Ferrari 458 Italia, and Porsche Panamera Turbo.
- New international locations in Marbella (Spain), Naples (Italy), Salzburg (Austria), and Tallinn (Estonia).
- Establishing an own B2B-branch with a focus on incentives.